Friday, July 08, 2005

We're Pregnant!!!

Jeff and I are expecting our first child on January 18th, 2006 and we couldn't be more excited! We heard the heartbeat for the first time on the 29th and it was the most surreal and humbling experience I've ever had. As of today, I am 12 weeks and 2 days along. I first had the hunch that I might be pregnant on Mother's Day, May 8th, but I couldn't see my doctor until the 12th when she confirmed it was true. Our next appointment is on August 8th and I'll have my first ultrasound then. I'll be over 16 weeks along by then, and we should be able to find out the sex of the baby.

I've been feeling great so far. I've only had morning sickness once and I definitely have more energy than I did at the very beginning. Jeff is really good at helping me eat healthy and fixing me different things when nothing sounds very good. I love Honey Nut Cheerios, and I bet we go through at least 2 boxes a week!

My clothes are getting tight, so we'll post some pictures of my belly soon. Keep all 3 of us in your prayers!

-Brenna

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Morgan said...

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Bruce and Maggie said...

And here we thought you were gun shy of jetskis at the reunion, Brenna. It makes way more sense now. Congratulations to you guys. Are you going to "test the waters" and find out the gender ahead of time? Inquiring minds want to know, if you do. Keep everyone posted on this blog. We will check in regularly. Get all the sleep you can over the next 6 months. It will become a rare indulgence after January.
Ciao for now.....

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home