Thursday, September 06, 2007

Kindermusik

http://www.kindermusikwithlaura.com/index.html

We start Kindermusik class tonight. I hope Sydney is as excited as I am!!! She's a "big kid" now since she's over 18 months....no more babies! Sydney loves music so much, and I attribute much of that to this class. She sings to herself in the car & while she's playing (made up songs, or just ones I can't recognize), she sings along with her CD's & the radio, she sings along with us before bed time-its so stinkin' cute! And, when a good song comes on when we're at home, she comes up to me & announces "Deence!", and then we jump around, or move our arms in a hula-motion, or shake our booties.

If you have little ones, I'd suggest finding a Kindermusik in your area & trying it out. You'd be surprised how much they can learn while singing & dancing. (no, I was not paid for this endorsement)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I should have paid you! What a glowing endorsement for our program. It doesn't hurt that I absolutely adore having Sydney in class either!!!
Laura

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home