Sunday, July 24, 2005

We're off to Alaska!!

Next time we post we'll have some AWESOME pictures from our Alaskan cruise. Wish us safe travels & we'll be in touch on the 2nd of August.

In the mean time, here are some pictures from Jeff's volleyball nationals. It was over Memorial Day in Denver. They took 2nd place & were thrilled that old guys with beer belly's like them can still play with the best of 'em. Next year the tournament is in New Orleans and we'll be tagging along a 4 month old!!! (Is 4 months too young to teach them volleyball?)

I'm not good at taking action shots, so here's a team huddle instead!

The boys needed a little extra competition, so they raced "horses" at the ESPN Zone arcade. This is (left to right) Jeff, Bryan Talcott, and Brett Talcott.

Jeff loved getting his silver medal from such a hottie!

PS: I'm feeling great! I have my energy back, but not quite my appetite yet. Hopefully some of this good food on the cruise will tempt me. I'm feeling baby butterfly movements in my tummy as of Thursday. I have to be still & quite to notice them, but as I sit still to type this post I can feel tiny movements!!! Our next appointment is 8/8 & we hope to find out if its a boy or a girl then.

Love you all,

Brenna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home