Saturday, September 02, 2006

KC Renaissance Festival

We went to the Renaissance Festival today. Last year when I was preggers we saw these little fairy wings that some of the babies & bigger girls were wearing around. We thought they were so adorable that we've been waiting this whole time to get some from our little one! Sydney's going to be a fairy for Halloween, so here's a little preview:

Sydney's got her first tooth. Jeff noticed it last night while feeding her. She was doing the "baby bird" so he had a clear view into her mouth. I didn't believe him at first because she hasn't tried to bite me, hasn't been particularly cranky, and didn't do much drooling or chewing. But sure enough, there it was-on the bottom right. The bottom left one looks like it might break through soon also. Here is my feeble attempt to document the milestone. I'm pulling down on her bottom lip, trying to get her to look up at the camera w/out eating it & actually take a picture. (I don't recommend this!)

We sort of skipped her afternoon nap while we were there, but she did take a 15 min cat nap on my shoulder. She was exhausted when we came home, and she's happily taking a very late afternoon nap now. Its nearly 5 & we may need to wake her for dinner!

Daddy as Robin Hood & Sydney as a fair maiden

Daddy Kisses

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit, I had an extra big smile when I read about her first tooth.
Love,
The Toothfairy
(aka Ginelle)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Mindy Bobe said...

Awww...the fairy wings are darling! Congrats on her first tooth!!!

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sydney makes a beautiful fairy!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home