Thursday, August 10, 2006

Florida Vacation, Vol. 1

I can't believe its really been this long since I've posted a blog! I hope everyone hasn't totally given up on me & forgotten about us! I'll try to make a "condensed" version of what we've been up to since 7/24 over the next several posts.

First, some much needed Sydney picts:

Kissin' Cousins"Trevor, where is the baby's nose???"

Chilling in the early AM with the grandparents. We're still trying to come up with their grandparent names. My dad likes Grumpy & Grally, but Ally's not sold on it. We definitely need more names than just Grandma ___ or Grandpa _____, since she's got a total of 6 grandparents!!! This could get mighty confusing in about 2 years!Sydney is being held by my life long friend, Gia. We've been friends since we were 11 years old. Those are her two kids in the picture, Zoe & Jayden.This is the night we flew home. She didn't even make it to her bedroom she was so tuckered out.

Sydney wants to type something too:

nhm jb..hZ, ,M /. N/;.o.;p/ hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

2 Comments:

Blogger Huskers said...

She is getting so big! How was the plane ride? Did she like flying? The beach pictures are precious.

Abby, Seth and Laura

3:50 PM  
Blogger Mindy Bobe said...

She's so cute as always! Was this her first trip? How did she sleep at night away from home?

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home