Friday, September 22, 2006

Kiss The Baby

Yesterday morning when I was getting ready I sat Syd on our bed w/ some random toys to keep her entertained. This mirror was in our car so I can see her when driving...but is not working so I took it down. Anyway, she LOVED it & kept "kissing" the baby in the mirror. Actually, she may have been trying to eat the baby, but its cute nonetheless.






Fall is here, so its gotten a little chilly in the AM. Jeff thought this hat was so darling because its like the ones we put on her when she was an infant. I think she looks a little like an elf w/ the matching booties & all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Huskers said...

Where did you get that cute hat?? I love it! She is sure a big girl! We are home this weekend, both Seth and I, so call us if you are not busy this weekend. 816-858-4473.

Abby :)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Micah and Beth said...

That is so sweet how she was kissing the mirror! What a cute story! I'm glad you got a picture of it.
Looks like you all are doing well.
Talk to you soon!- Beth

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home