Friday, March 09, 2007

Sydney TV

Just a quick video of her tricks, kissing the bath frog, and nap-time (now known as play-in-my-crib time). These videos are from Jeff's birthday (2/19) so they are a little outdated.

I guess I'm limited to 2 minutes per video, so I'll get more on later.

Just a quick note....Sydney is walking!!! She started little by little after her birthday. She still defaults to crawl, unless she is standing up and you ask her to walk. She is happy to cooperate and the more praise she recieves the more she'll walk. Sometimes its just 2 steps & then a plop down, other times she'll do circles around the room before she tires out.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 Comments:

Blogger Micah and Beth said...

I was laughing the whole time I watched your video! She is so funny! I couldn't even say which trick is may favorite b/c they are all so cute!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home