Monday, October 31, 2005

28 weeks, 6 days pregnant (79 days to go!)

I haven't been very good about getting the pictures from the camera onto the computer lately....I'll blame it on the pregnancy! Here's a little of what we've been up to lately....

Jamie and I at his house during Graceland's Homecoming (not a cute picture of me, but I love my little bro so I put it up anyway)
Jeff and I getting ready to leave for my birthday dinner
This belly picture was taken on the 24th, so I was almost 28 weeks
Can you tell I like my new camera?
This is the restaurant where Jeff and I celebrate everything; birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, you name it. For our anniversary they bring us a complimentary bottle of champagne...but there was none of the bubbly to celebrate my birthday this year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Huskers said...

That is so awesome to see her little face! I cannot believe how big she is. Her feet have to be Jeff's! You look great mama, so keep it up!

Abby and Seth

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home