Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A Few of Sydney's Favorite Things

Here are a few of Sydney's favorite things:
Syd goes right for the highchair buckle at the beginning & end of every meal. Of course, we stay right by her while she's unbuckled. She could sit & play with it forever! My patience isn't that long, so it usually only lasts about 6 or 7 minutes.
She loves her friend, Maddie. Jackie & I got creative & thought the girls could keep eachother company w/out too much adult interaction during dinner last week. Maddie was in the jumparoo, and Sydney tried to make the exersaucer into a jumparoo too. She kept slamming her legs down & waiting for the seat to bounce her back up.
Syd loves naked time. She really likes looking at herself when she's naked in the mirror, but none of those pictures were PG enough to post online.
This is probably one of my favorite things, and Syd just tolerates me. I pretend like she's corn on the cob & I scoop her up & nibble on her tummy. Its "Sydney On The Cob".
Sydney has a lot of unconventional "toys", like the power cord from the vacuum. Everytime I get it out she grabs on & follows it as much as she can. Don't worry, she's not near the plug & I watch her very closely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home