Sunday, March 18, 2007

Trip to St Louis for Drew's Baptism

I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong with the last post. One by one, the pictures have turned into red "x's", so now not even I can see them on my home computer. My fingers are crossed that these show up.

Here's a quick shot of our cutie on Wednesday. It was warm & gorgeous outside, so I lathered her up in SPF and we jogged to the park. I just love this little outfit with the matching froggie on her butt.This morning was Drew's baptism. Jeff is her Godfather, so he stood upfront during the ceremony. She was so well behaved during the whole thing. Sydney, on the other hand, wanted to give a "shout-out" to her daddy when he was up front, so we played out in the hall for the most of the service.On the car ride home she really didn't want to spend anymore time confined to her carseat, so we got creative and made a little fort to play in. It was good for at least 20 min of peak-a-boo.
Then Syd had a good case of static hair from all the peek-a-boo.


We're all exhausted from the weekend and its lack of naps due to the crazy traveling & schedule. We're glad to be home & ready to get back to normal.





1 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

LOVE IT! I'm always amazed at how big she is. She just charged down that hallway like a real champ. Have you enlisted her in a marathon yet? Goodness! I just love my little photogenic niece. Can't say I'm surprised with you two as parents! Just gorgeous. Love~Aunt Meghan

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home