Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Brenna's Top Ten

The Top Ten Reasons I've been a bad blogger:

1. Fifth's Disease: Yes, we've all got it right now. Actually, Sydney & I do for sure & we're not sure what Jeff has. I'll spare you the details, but I think we're over the hump of most of the bad stuff. If you've never heard of it, go to www.fifthdisease.org.

2. Visitors: Dad & Ally came to visit the weekend before last. We had so much fun, and I totally didn't want to do any blogging when they were in town.

3. CF Card Mis-load: This is kind of a poor excuse on my part, however its very true. Two weeks ago I took the CF card out of the camera & plugged it into the CPU to get the St Louis & Halloween pictures. Normally this does everything on its own & I just step away. For some reason it wasn't recognizing the import, and I did this several times over the last two weeks. Had I just taken the time to sit down while it was loading I would have been there for the prompt & loaded them much sooner.

4. Swim Lessons: We've been going to swim class for Syd on Monday & Wednesday nights. Its tons of fun, but its quite a production. I typicaly pick up Syd, rush home & pack our gym bag (this often involves washing our suits & towels from the class before). We grab dinner before class, usually McDonald's. This is such an awful thing to admit, but we've been to McDonald's so much lately that Sydney goes crazy when she see's the "M", says "EMMMMMMM" or "EIEIO" or "Donalds". I think "M" is the first letter she's really taken interest in learning.

5. Trip: We went to St Louis the weekend before Halloween & had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch. However, we're usually exhausted from entertaining Sydney on the 4.5 hour ride home. This time we went to a fabulous party at the Trachsel's before returning to our messy home w/ no groceries in the fridge. There was too much "stuff" that needed tending to to blog.

6. Good TV: The 1 night a week we don't typically have plans is Tuesday. However, since we're not home much the rest of the week, this is our night to catch up on Survivor, Amazing Race, Heroes, The Biggest Loser, Dancing w/ the Stars, and The Office.

7. Work: This is the time of year that gets a little crazy for both of us. Many companies have their open enrollment right how, which creats a bit more work for Jeff. And, there is always a big push for sales to make their numbers before the holiday season hits, so I've had more requirements & quotas lately.

8. Volleyball: Jeff had try-outs on Saturday. This has involved nights on the phone recruiting, open gym nights, meetings, etc.

9. Kindermusik: We almost always have Kindermusik anyway, but on top of everything else its just been one more excuse.

10. Just pure lazyness: Lets be honest! Excuses aside, I just need to sit down & freaking load some pictures of the cutest kid in America. Well, they're coming. This might be the most I've ever loaded in 1 day. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home