Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Visit from Aunt Debbie (Omaha)

I have 2 aunt Debbies (one on each side). My whole life I've always separated them by location. One's in Omaha, and the other is here in KC. Well, the Omaha Aunt Debbie came down the weekend before Thanksgiving. She brought Josie with her.

Here Debbie is "saving" Syd from crazy Josie.

This is Sydney's favorite hat. It was lost for a little while, but we found it in the closet when we were bringing out the Christmas stuff. Now she wears it around the house all the time.
A pass time that I enjoy thoroughly is letting Sydney "paint" the house. She keeps a stash of little paint brushes in the kitchen cabinet, and will often dry paint the house & furniture to pass the time. This is such a beautiful thing when I am cooking dinner. Sometimes, if she can be really good, I give her a little bit of water to dip the paint brushes in & she gets to paint the kitchen tiles & fridge.
Syd is getting to be a faster runner (maybe like her mommy?), but she doesn't hold a candle to Josie's speed.
Trying to "walk" Josie.
Givin' a little puppy love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home