Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Hard Goodbye

After a 3 1/2 year fight, John Christopher Morgan passed away at 4:10 this morning. Chris was a beloved father, husband, grandfather, and big brother of 7, a Vietnam Vet with a Purple Heart, and a 20+ year cop. According to Jeff, he was a lover of astrology and opera.

Chris, you will be missed but we are happy to know that your body is at peace and you will always be in our hearts.232;=728=743=XROQDF>2323733<9<5<8ot1lsi.jpeg">
232;=728=743=XROQDF>2323733<9<:65ot1lsi.jpeg">
232;=728=743=XROQDF>2323733<9<:67ot1lsi.jpeg">

5 Comments:

Blogger stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

you are all in our thoughts and prayers- I am sure it will be a week of sadness and of celebration for the life he lived. let us know if you need anything at all- love you.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Tayarra said...

Jeff and Brenna, I don't know if you remember me, but we had some classes together at Graceland, anyway, I am really sorry to read about your loss. I pray that God will comfort your family at this time.
Jeremy sent me the link to their site and then I saw yours and have been reading through your blogs. You have a beautiful family and you all look so happy!

Our thoughts and prayers, The Sharp's (Dale, Tayarra and Wyatt)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

You all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Mindy Bobe said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you guys in my prayers!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Huskers said...

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Jeff's dad. I remember meeting him once at a volleyball tournament in St. Louis. We are all thinking of you.

Abby, Seth and Laura Mae

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home