Saturday, July 31, 2010

January 2010-Sydney's 4th Birthday

We celebrated Sydney's 4th birthday at Monkey Bizness. Since the previous April she'd been inviting EVERYONE in her preschool class to her party, so we knew it would be a big one this year and that there was no way I was willing to host it at our house!
Here they are getting the rules & instructions for the party. It was SUPER nice to have extra help included with the party package. I wasn't responsible for any hurt kids....not even my own (lol!)
There was a tot area for Brody and the other younger siblings, but it didn't hold him for long.Sydney LOVES Monkey Bizness, and since the inflatables are big enough for adults too, so do I!
Sydney & Maddie Stowell

Even though she's a big ol' 4 year old now, she's still not too old to be scared of the rock wall. Can you tell how high she was willing to go?
My little "monkey" swinging.
Just like the first born that she is, Sydney helped organize (aka: "boss") everyone for a picture.



All that jumping & running around made the kiddos thirsty & hungry!
Sydney & Nathan Ogden
Here's a tip for those parents out there who haven't done a birthday party with 20+ kids and only 30 minutes to eat, have cake, and open gifts......Open the gifts at home!!! We had to rush her through the presents so fast it was exhausting. She didn't get to eat her lunch before we had to start opening. We were so pushed for time a the end that the givers of the last opened gifts were in tears making sure that theirs got opened in time. I think Sydney liked being overwhelmed with gifts, but I wasn't prepared for it. Maybe next year I'll request donations to her college fund instead!


Sydney's last day as a 3 year old:

Just some random Brody video so when I check this in the future I'll be stunned at how little he is!

For all concerned, I was driving safely while this movie was filmed. I didn't actually watch him anymore than I would have been trying to keep him awake regardless of the flip camera being in my hand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home