Monday, June 08, 2009

Brody's 1 Year Photo's

Its been so long since I've posted, that I think the first person to check this blog should get an award! Leave a comment so I know someones still checking. (If not, I'll just mass email this out so you know I'm trying to make time in my life for this again)

Here's about 1/2 of the pictures we had taken at Brody's 1 year photo shoot. Some are the good ones we got prints of, but some are just pretty funny. We couldn't get Brody to hold still long enough to take a picture-he's a handful! He kept trying to pry himself loose from Sydney, but she was a very patient big sister. He's got 1 of 4 molars, and must be cutting the rest now because it was hard to keep his hands & everything else out of his mouth. He even tried to bite the soccer ball & made his mouth bleed. Got blood all over me, and I was wearing white....so we only had a few select family-of-four pictures to pick from (the pre-bleed shots).

Enjoy! One day I'll catch up on what we've missed since Christmas.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Brody's 1 year photos
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so funny! But welcome back. Can't believe how big he's getting. - Stacey (Osborn) Wood

5:25 AM  
Blogger lparks2 said...

He is so precious!! Love all the pictures!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Mommy K said...

Yes, we still check the blog!!!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

We still check the blog! Welcome Back...

7:09 PM  
Blogger Micah and Beth said...

I still check in on you...

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brody's photos made me cry because he reminds me so much of my Pooh Bear. All the other photos of Sydney were great, especially of her looking after her little brother. Thanks, Gram

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos. I especially enjoy the photos where Sydney looks so caring at Drew.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Fire Hunt said...

He is geeting so big. I love the photos. I am back too.

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still Looking! Proudest Grandma Mina ever! Loved Syd's happy birthday song to this old lady!!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandpa and I enjoyed your Smilebox!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home