Thursday, December 01, 2005

33 Weeks Pregnant....

Its only been a week and half since I last posted, but I feel like so much is happening so fast now that its hard to keep up. I might have to do 2 posts this time in order to fit all the pictures on here.

Some more of the nursery furniture came in. We're still working on the details of the room, but this is what we have so far....

We're still waiting for the rocking chair to come in before we finalize everything else. Hopefully that will be here before Christmas.

We spent Thanksgiving in St. Louis. Ryan & Christy hosted a grand feast at their place. We didn't get any pictures of the rest of the family...but Trevor was adorable so we have a few shots of him...


I had my weekly OB visit on Monday and all was well. They did another ultrasound on the baby & we past with 10 out of 10. They check for things like her heart rate, movement, practice breathing, fluid levels, and blood flow through the placenta. I'm very happy that we're both hanging in there! My chart was messed up a little & they didn't get any measurements on her, so I'll have to wait until this coming Monday to report that to you. However, my external measurements are still ahead of schedule. I measured at 35 weeks when I was 32 weeks and 5 days. Its really just a difference of 2cm in my uterus, so nothing to get too excited over. But it is reassuring that she's not under-sized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home