Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sydney day 13

Here are some picts of Syd this morning. This was her first time playing on the Boppy pillow. It worked pretty well, so I think we'll be doing more of this. She gets the hiccups if you put her on her back after she eats, which makes changing her diaper difficult if she lets one go while she's nursing. Of course, she spit up a little as soon as I got this outfit on her. She was pretty fussy last night and wouldn't stay asleep until around 12:30. She then slept until 3, when I fed her, and then again until 7:45. Not a bad night, but not nearly as good as the few before. They say colic surfaces around the 2nd week, peaks at week 6, and lasts until month 3 or 4. She is agitated in the evenings, but doesn't cry....its mostly lots of pushing & grunting w/ no results. A few people have suggested that I try to eliminate dairy from my diet (yikes!) and see if that helps. I'm going to give it 72 hours and see if that helps. I LOVE DAIRY, so this will be hard.


The pictures in the yellow outfit are from yesterday. I think the one w/ her hand in front of her face looks like she's hiding from the paparazzi.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi friends! Gin emailed this blog site and it is great to see how well the three of you are doing. What a beautiful blessing you have been given.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home