Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hiccups in her sleep

Lilypie Baby Ticker

I'm trying to figure out how to get this calendar to show up on our main blog page, and not just the individual posts. I have obviously placed it in the wrong place in the code, but I can't seem to find the right one.... maybe you'll log in soon and see this at the top of the page.

This morning during Sydney's nap, she got the hiccups-but stayed asleep!! I heard them start and thought "great....so much for a long morning nap!", but when I went in to check on her, her eyes were shut and she was still, except for the the jerking movement of the hiccups. I didn't know you could get the hiccups while already asleep. She usually quits having them once she falls asleep if she has them already!

Tonight we went to dinner at Chili's since I decided to clean the oven this morning. I put the cleaner on, and was going to leave it all day so it would be easier to wipe out tonight. Well....I forgot about it & failed to mention it to Jeff. So, when he preheated the oven for dinner, well....lets just say it was a pretty strong stench with tons of smoke. We opened the windows in time for the alarms not to go off. Jeff was really worried about the loud noise upsetting Sydney. The smell was so bad that we decided to leave the house for a while & hope it was aired out by the time we returned. Thank goodness it was nice weather today! While we were at dinner, Jeff had Syd out holding her and our waitress was commenting on how cute she is. Just then I looked over and she has poop coming out of the back of her outfit!! Yeah, that's pretty cute, isn't it! Luckily we had a spare outfit packed in the diaper bag, so I gave her a quick once over w/ butt wipes and put on new clothes.

More bath time pictures! Can you tell she's getting chubbier, even from last week's pictures I posted last time?It looks like she's about to sneeze in this picture, but it was actually just a big yawn.Here she is in the cute outfit from Grandpa Hunt. Its complete w/ matching bib and blanket. It has a matching cap too, but her large melon has already outgrown it!!
She used to hate her boppy, but tummy time on it has become more fun. Probably because she can actually hold up her head for a while and look around, instead of just smashing in her nose.

More naked baby!!! Her favorite time is getting dressed on her changing table. This is usually when she just talks and talks and talks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

I just love that close-up of her with those big eyes. She's just so beautiful!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home