Thursday, July 13, 2006

First Foods, Pool Party w/ Jackson, Here Kitty Kitty, Cheeky Bum, "Tummy" time

I didn't get the picture up right away, but this is one of Sydney's first tastes of rice cereal. As you can see, its all over her nose, but she liked it right away.Now she's expanded her tastes to include potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, broccoli, banana, applesauce, and avocado. She's not fond of the avocado yet, but we'll keep trying. Her all time fave is broccoli w/ mashed potatoes. You can see her eating it here & she's trying to speed up the process & put the spoon in herself.This pict is another one that I meant to have posted a few weeks ago. Once the pool warmed up enough, she started to like hanging out in her float.Here she is chillin' with Jackson at the pool.Sydney could just sit & watch the kitty all day long. I think she's just waiting for her to get close enough to grab ahold. But kitty must be smarter than we give her credit for, because these picts are a close as she's gotten so far.Sydney would get so excited when she thought the kitty was coming closer. She'd start rocking & flailing her arms and breathing really fast.This was before her bath last night. Don't you just love those sweet cheeks!Before Sydney was able to sit up for an extended amount of time on her own, I'd lay down & sit her on my tummy. She liked that she could see me so close, and it was easy for me to balance her this way. And when I laugh, it makes her bounce & that makes her laugh too.
When she starts laughing, she bends over and puts her head on mine like this. Its so funny & we just do it over & over & over until my abs hurt! She's getting heavy enough that I might be able to count this as a workout soon!
An angelic moment.
I didn't document it very well when she first started to sit up. Probably because I was afraid she'd topple backwards as soon as I stepped away to get the camera. So....now she'll totally let me do whatever & she'll sit there & play with her nearby toys or watch the kitty walk around. Doesn't she look like such a big girl!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home