Thursday, June 08, 2006

A present from Sydney, buggy bottom, and the jumparoo

This is Sydney learning to sit up like a big girl. Some days are better than others. Often she just ends up with her face on her feet like she's a contortionist, or she goes right down on her back. She really likes sitting up & looking around, its a much better view than staring at our white popcorn ceiling or being faceplanted on a blanket. I thought about getting one of those bumbo seats, but thats another $40 item that she will only use for a few months. I keep trying to talk myself into it & say that our next child (children) could use it too.
Sydney (via Jeff) gave me a beautiful ring with her birthstones in it. I absolutely LOVE it!!! She (again, via Jeff) wrote me a cute letter thanking me for carrying her around for 38 weeks and for taking care of her & feeding her all the time now.
I think of her everytime I look at it & know that one day, many many years from now, it will be her's to inherit.
We think this little lady bug butt outfit is the cutest!!!
Syd is striking a pose.
She loves to be standing all the time, and is getting pretty good at it.
She also loves the ceiling fan.

We got the jumparoo out of the box & assembled it a few weeks ago. We weren't sure if she could use it yet, but to our delight she fits perfectly and just loves to hang out in there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mindy Bobe said...

I LOVE the ladybug outfit...so cute! I would definitely get a bumbo seat...Hayden got his when he was 3 months old and he still sits in it now at 10 and 1/2 months old! And it's perfect to take to restaurants and feed them in! Hayden also loved his Jumperoo! Once Syd gets mobile though she won't want anything to do with that stuff!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home