Sunday, April 15, 2007

Its about time!!!!

Okay, okay, I know it has been a while since I posted....and you're all needing a Sydney fix. I'll do my best to deliver.
Here's a documentation of her crazy hair. I know she'll curse me for it one day, but its just so darn cute & we're always getting compliments on her curls. Its funny to me that people ask where she gets the curls from. To me its so obvious, but I forget that I straighten my hair every day before leaving the house, so only a few special people have seen my own fro.

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun she is every single day. Its just so great. She's like this little walking, talking dolly and I just can't get enough.
Despite the snow we had this weekend, it was actually warm for a few weeks prior to Easter. Here Syd is in a little number my mom bought her. She's playing peekaboo behind the stacking cup.We went to the new Bass Pro Shop in Olathe because we heard they had an awesome display of fish. Sydney appreciated the large fish tanks and was sure to let everyone around know just how exciting they were. If you've been around Sydney at all lately, you know that she doesn't really have an "inside voice" yet. We're still working on this, but for now she is sure to bring us all a lot of attention.
Ryan & Trevor came to visit the weekend before Easter. Trevor was such a good sport with Sydney. She gets more fun everytime they see eachother, and they can actually play together now, instead of along side eachother. Sydney shared her bows and her toys with Trevor....what a fun time!We had an inside egg hunt since it was too cold to play outside. Hopefully next year Sydney will be as skilled at finding eggs as Trevor was. For Sydney, we just have to put them right in front of her or she gets off task.Easter morning! It was bitter cold outside, but at least the sun was shining. I can't believe I'm positing this picture of me with no makeup, in my pj's, haven't even brushed my teeth yet-gross! Sydney couldn't wait to get to her basket. She saw it right away and dove right in.
Enjoying her new found Easter treasures while tearing through the house at mach 5.
A fun little puzzle we devised out of a muffin pan and plastic eggs. It kept her attention for at least 10 minutes, so I give myself crafty mom points!
Easter Breakfast was plenty messy, with jelly everywhere-even in her hair. As you can see, we didn't even bother to put a bib on her.
We had a belated Easter party with Brynn, Maddie, and Tanner. The girls made clay handprints to commemorate the event, and then celebrated with an egg hunt. As soon as the food was found, the hunt was over and the feast began. Sydney discovered dried apple chunks in some of the eggs, and I think she ate her body weight in them!
Doesn't our little princess have such wonderful table manners! This cute little crown is from Maddie's birthday party and Sydney is feasting on the royal brunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home