Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

We went to the beach to start our Christmas Eve celebration. We didn't get past the sidewalk before the shell collecting began.


It was so windy we almost went straight back to the car.








I always take a picture of my feet in the sand while I'm home. Only, this time I didn't even take off my shoes!


After a few laps running back and forth to the waves, the kids started stripping jackets and shoes.


They love the beach! Must be in their DNA.








Papa thought wave jumping while fully dressed was a great idea. So did the kids.


We stopped at Alvin's Island to get Syd some very tourist looking, yet dry, pants before we went to lunch.


You know it's a quality meal when a tattoo comes with it!








Saw this at Joe Patty.... Appropriate for how much we're eating this trip.


Free kiddy gellato! Captin Joe is awesome!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:La Jolla,Pensacola,United States

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home