Thursday, December 01, 2005

3D Ultrasound

We had a 3D ultrasound done, just for fun, separate from our OB appointment. Here are a few pictures (if you haven't seen these before, the blurry spots are where she's pressed up against the placenta):

I think she looks like she has Jeff's lips in this picture-She has her tongue sticking out in this picture. The bubble in front of her mouth is part of the umbilical cord. The u/s tech though she might be trying to lick it....how funny!Jeff and I laugh at this picture because for a sec we though she was going to pick her nose! Now it just looks like she's impersonating Dr. Evil from Austin Powers.Its pretty cool, and a little spooky...but, she has her eyes open in this picture. She opened them for us quite a bit during the ultrasound. This is also one of the only moments when she didn't have her hands all over her face.She loved to have her little head resting on her hand. She had it propped on her temple nearly the entire hour! Her nose is pressed up against the side of my uterus, so she looks a little pug in this one.
I've still been feeling great (knock on wood!), so I hope it lasts another 7 weeks (or 8 or 9 if she's stubborn like her mother). She gets me pretty good in the ribs sometimes, ever since she went head down. Its a bit uncomfortable, but it also makes me laugh to think of her all squished inside there! I haven't posted a belly picture in quite a while, so when Jeff gets home from practice I'll have him take one so we can post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home