Tuesday, July 24, 2007

122 Degrees in Iraq

I got an email prayer request from Kathi Branyon from our church today, and I thought I'd blogg it so all our friends & family can join in. As I sit in my air conditioned house this morning sipping cappuccino and thinking "Geeze, its hot outside today!", I realize just how spoiled I am.

PRAYER REQUEST
According to the weather reports (and my husband), it is 122 degrees in Iraq right now - and the low will be 111! Our troops need our prayers for strength, endurance, and safety. If it be God's will, give these men and women the strength they need to prevail.

Prayer
"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior.
Amen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home