Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pictures, finally!

Blogger hasn't let me post picts for a few weeks, but tonight it was like magic!

Here's Syd at our hotel in Omaha putting on Daddy's deodorant. She loved the smell & wanted to rub it all over her tummy, face, & arms. (She's nude, so I blacked out the girlie part)
Eating an apple & jumping on the chair in our hotel room. Sydney was super excited about the hotel's pool (no pictures of that). Every night when she went to bed she'd say "I go to sleep. I close my eyes. I wake up and its pool day!"Here's the belly on 2/26, so I'm around 25 weeks. At my last 2 appts my external measurements were 3 weeks ahead, so I get to have another ultrasound in April. I'm super excited about this because we've only seen this little guy twice, once was so early he was still a blob with a beating heart. We had nearly 13 or 14 with Sydney, so I'm anxious to make sure the parts are still "twig & berries" and not a "hot-dog-bun". I know we said we'd have pictures of the nursery soon, but I'm ashamed to say that we haven't started yet. We're selling this bed to make room. Email me if interested. I'm posting it on Craigs list too. I'll do a separate post on this because Jeff and I are in a heated debate about which bedding is best (and most affordable).







Sydney went bowling for the first time at Jackson's birthday party. For the 2 year old set, they were more interested in eating pizza, squeezing juice boxes, and running up & down the ramp. Syd & Jackson chased eachother for at least an hour. She was EXHAUSTED by the time we got home.

We had a wonderful Valentine's day. In light of my recent unemployed status, we decided to get creative this year & not spend any money. Jeff & Sydney surprised me with breakfast in bed. Sydney is cuter than me when we wake up in the morning, so only she is pictured here.

My cutie pie!
Sydney is learning to whistle. She gets a little noise going, but she inhales & exhales rapidly, so we're still working on a constant exhale whistle. She's pretty proud of herself when the noise starts, and she starts smiling making it hard to whistle again.
Sydney helping me make out the March calendar. Needless to say, I had to finish after she went to bed. She's topless because dry-erase markers are not washable. We learned this the hard way. If anyone knows of a washable dry-erase marker, please let me know!
A few weeks ago we had a much needed warm day. Sydney was thrilled to get out her wagon & take a walk to the park.

Sydney had her first trip to Zonkers. We went on a week-day morning & basically had the place to ourselves. Riding this ride is a HUGE step for my girl. Last fall we tried to put her on a few rides at the Old Settlers Festival, and she was much too scared. (Picts are bad quality, but the ride was moving pretty fast & the lights were dim & flashing)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

I love her curly hair!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Fire Hunt said...

I love the photos, She is getting so big and you to haha.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home