Thursday, May 01, 2008

Correction-35 Weeks (what the __!)

Apparently I live in total denial these days. I had a doc appt yesterday & discovered that I was 34 weeks & 6 days. I've just lost 2 weeks of prep time! This explains why I feel like he's so low & I'm moving so slow! It also makes me feel a bit more on target w/ my weight gain. How did I lose count of my weeks??

My BP was up pretty high, but no protein in my urine, so they're going to give me 2 weeks for it to come back down before they take action. I am starting to swell, but they didn't think it was significant enough.

Just before bed Jeff took this picture last night. He was crazy active yesterday. I wish I would have gotten it on video.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mindy Bobe said...

Awww...look at that belly..so sweet! Can't wait to see what he looks like! You better come up with a name soon! Not to scare you or anything but I went into labor with Sawyer at 37 weeks!!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Fire Hunt said...

I like the belly photo! Did they say how big he (baby) is?

7:36 PM  
Blogger Huskers said...

Just like before, you are all baby weight gain Brenna! :) Hang in there! We are so excited for you all.

Abby

6:59 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I lost track all the time with Ella, before I knew it...she was here.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Holy COW! Look at that dude! I just keep staring at that picture. WOW! That's a baby in thee huh? Awwww, I'm a little sad I'm missing the baby kicking/moving time. I LOVE the baby kicking time it totally freaks me out in a fun scary way still. I was recenlty at a baby shower (baby Stoyanov, Louie's first) hanging out with another prego friend and it the moving belly completely floors me still - it's like you have a little alien inside of you or something. Ok, or a baby but it seems alien-esque. Tick tock, here comes another nephew for me! YIPEE!!!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home