Thursday, May 22, 2008

Friday's the Big Day

Well folks, I'm going in at 7am tomorrow to be induced. With any luck he'll be here by dinner time, and with even more he'll be here by lunch (Syd was 16 hours in labor so anything shy of that will make me happy)! He'll be 37 weeks according to my original due date, so hopefully he won't have to spend any time in the NICU. This also means that today is my last day of bedrest...which has me taking a modified approach to my resting situation. I have Jeff running all sorts of errands & I feel the nesting bug full force. Unfortunately, its going to have to wait until I come home & recover.

Here's the belly as of last night. Our visit went well yesterday, but my BP is still high. And just for fun, here's Sydney sporting her pink polka dot bikini last weekend while Jeff did yard work.

One shot of that cold water was enough to make her go running. However, she kept going back again & again only to have the same result.

6 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

We'll be thinking about you guys!

12:08 PM  
Blogger the hortons said...

I can't wait for pictures. Good luck, everything is going to go great! By the way, how do you have the cutest belly I have ever seen? Life is sooo not fair!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Fire Hunt said...

I love the Photos:) we will have all of you in our prays.

1:13 PM  
Blogger beth said...

Wow!!! I'm so excited to meet your new little boy! I can't believe it's time already...it's go by so fast (for me anyway!). We'll make sure we say a prayer for you tonight!!! Yeah!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Huskers said...

Keep us posted! Cannot wait to meet that little guy!

Abby

4:20 PM  
Blogger Mindy Bobe said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the little man! You'll be in my prayers tomorrow...pray for a fast delivery! My second one sure was...I was in labor with Hayden for 18 hours and 4 hours with Sawyer!!! And I also was 27 weeks when I had Sawyer...and he was fine!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home