Friday, October 03, 2008

Brody at 4 months

Brody Parade:

5 days1 month 2 months
3 months

4 months Brody's stats:
Weight- 16lbs 4oz, 75%
Length- 26 3/4", 96%
Head- 17", 75%
He's tall & skinny! Hardly any of those baby rolls that are so hard to keep clean, but he does have those cute little dimples on his kuckles.




Checking out his ceiling fan

Sportin' a cowboy hat at Tanner's Birthday Party
Posin' with his sister

Big yawn...time for bed!

Brody diddies:

  • He laughs hysterically when you cough
  • Gets scared and cries when I sneeze, especially if I'm nursing him
  • Takes a bottle like a champ, on the rare occasion he's given the opportunity (unlike his sister at this age)
  • Drools like nobody's business. Sometimes he goes through 2 or 3 shirts a day because I just can't keep him dry
  • Likes to have raspberries blown on his stomach
  • Loves being naked
  • Slams his feet down on the bed to make loud noise when he's in his bed by himself trying to fall asleep (Sydney did the same thing)
  • Prefers sleeping with his head tilted to the right, hence the huge flat spot on this side of his head. I go in once or twice before I call it a night to push his head to the other side, but it doesn't seem to be helping.
  • Can hold his rattle and get it into his mouth
  • Typically goes to bed easily around 7 or 7:30, but likes to wake up at 2 am for some company. I don't feed him, but I can't let him make noise for too long or Sydney wakes up & then the day is crabby for everyone. So, usually Jeff or I check his diaper, sooth him, give him a binkie, and leave hoping he falls back asleep or stays quite enough for Syd to stay asleep. He goes right back to sleep, so I'm not sure why he's bothering to wake up at this time...although, maybe its for the reason below:
  • HATES being dirty or wet in his nether region. I understand the not wanting to be soiled, but he doesn't even like being wet. He doesn't tolerate a used diaper for very long.
  • Loves to stand up on your lap and look you in the eye. He usually tries to open mouth kiss while standing on your lap
  • Thinks Sydney is the greatest thing in our house, only second to me sometimes (feeding times). I hope she's a good influence on him, because he already wants to follow her around and can't take his eyes off her

1 Comments:

Blogger Fire Hunt said...

Babys are so fun. I miss all that but am happy that it is you and not us.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home