Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brody's 3 month Photoshoot

These are a little late, but still as adorable as can be. It was just Jeff and Brody at this picture session, and I am very impressed with how well they turned out & how good of a job Jeff did in picking out the prints.

Below are some of our faves (w/out editing, like they do at the store before you print):



Here's a slide show of all the pictures taken. I left the "bad" ones in because I think they're funny & still cute. I laugh out loud at a few because I know Brody is just so funny sometimes! (ps-I couldn't get photoshow to work, and I'm not a fan of this smilebox thing, but it was all I had patience for)
Click to play Brody's 3 Month Photos
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 Comments:

Blogger Fire Hunt said...

I love all the photos they are so cute.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home