Wednesday, December 21, 2005

36 Weeks Pregnant!!!

I'm nearing the finish line....they consider you full term at 37 weeks (yikes!)

I have TONS of blogging to do. Several of my good friends have had babies this month....we've had gobs of snow...I'm enormous...and I've got shower picts to post. Can't do it all now, but I will get back to this tonight.

In the mean time, here is what babyfit.com has to say for this week:

Your Baby's Development This Week
Age of Fetus—34 weeks
You are probably feeling as big as a house and that you've run out of room for the baby to grow any more! You're close to the finish line, but there is still time and room for the baby to grow.
Other changes that are happening:
Limbs are dimpling at the elbows and knees as fat deposits continue.
The baby's gums are rigid and it may seem like teeth are about to come out.
The baby's body fat has likely increased to about 8% and may reach as high as 15% by the end of your term.
Baby's Size and Weight this week:
Size: 13.5 inches (head to rump)
20.75 inches (head to toes)
Weight: 6 lbs The baby's weight is about that of a bunch of large bananas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home