Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My sneaky family...

The entire premise for our trip to St Louis this weekend (going to a Ram's game) was a hoax. It turns out that Christy had been planning this elaborate scheme to host a surprise baby shower for us. I was completely surprised, as you can tell from the pictures, and totally impressed that they pulled it off so well. So while Meghan and I were out Christmas shopping on Sunday morning, Christy, Ryan & Jeff went into action. When we returned from shopping the family was waiting for me in the living room with a loud "SURPRISE"!! It turns out that Jeff and Ryan did go to the Ram's game while us women folk stayed back and partied baby style.

So props to Meghan & Jeff for keeping the secret because I know it is so hard for them to do. And even bigger props to Christy for pulling the whole thing off.

It was a wonderful shower & Sydney received tons of beautiful and essential gifts.
The moment of "Surprise!"

Mastering the art of smelling diapers filled with melted candy bar to identify the type. Apparently I've had quite a few candy bars lately because I got them all correct!Yum! Meghan's looks delicious!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home