Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy 8 weeks, Sydney!!!

Today makes 8 weeks since Sydney made her grand entrance into this world.

These are just a few pictures from Monday....just a typical day around the house w/ Syd.


"Mommy, look how well I can hold my head up now!"
She's really gotten better at actually holding up her head and looking around, instead of the bobble thing she would do before. She enjoys tummy time much more now. Her neck still gets tired after about 10 minutes of this, so then she's back to smashing in her nose.
"Mommy, look....I have ears!"
This was after bathtime and we just let her play around a bit before putting her to bed. She was pretty cute & talking to us. I was trying to capture a smile on camera, but it still remains unphotographed.
"Mommy, look...its another baby."
I've been trying to see if she is looking into the mirror, but its hard to tell. I think she's starting to pay more attention to it now.
"Sydney, its time for bed."
Just a little snuggle time before I read her a story and put her in her crib.
Jeff and I "won" some "contest" from Flash, an expensive photography studio at the mall. I think I filled something out when I was there a month or so ago. I'm pretty sure they called everyone who did & told them they were a "contest winner". Which really means, they bring you in & give you a 1/2 session & waive the sitting fee. You get 1 pose in an 8x10 and some wallets for free, in hopes that you'll purchase one of there packages & spend tons of dough. The third picture posted is the one we chose. I thought I'd post the link for you to check out:
click on "my portraits", enter our last name
Password: Morgan

Lilypie Baby Ticker

3 Comments:

Blogger Alli said...

Those pictures from Flash are awesome! Your family is so cute! Thank you for sharing those. What a great family portrait you now have!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Those pictures brought tears to my eyes, such a beautiful family! They're just wonderful. You guys are doing great at keeping this up-to-date. Those of us far away greatly appreciate it!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Dan and Rachel Morgan said...

Hey you guys do look great. Little Daniel is looking forward to meeting his cousin. He is not up to blogging yet but who knows, they will be e-mailing each other before any of us can imagine. Keep posting.
Danny,Rachel, and little Daniel
of course!!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home