Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mother's Day & Syd's Blessing

My first Mother's Day was wonderful! Jeff & Sydney surprised me that morning with a certificate to the spa and a date to take a gondola down the river on the plaza with dinner & wine one evening. Unfortunately, Syd won't be joining us for that, but she'll be in bed by then anyway & someone who loves her will have to babysit for the evening. Mother's Day is also the 3 year anniversary of Jeff's marriage proposal to me, and marks 1 year exactly from when I first believed I was pregnant!This is right after I dressed her Sunday morning. I love it when she wears little sun dresses, but it was a little chilly outside so we put a sweater over it before we left. We've decided that hats are the key accessory this summer since she has such crazy hair.Dad blessed her while my Aunt Debbie Wilson held her. My fears were relieved as she was a perfect angel while being blessed and actually seemed as if she was listening to the prayer while staring at her Grandpa Brad.Here's Syd with Grandpa Chris & Grandma Terri Morgan.
Here's Syd with Grandma Sharon (Gram).



Sydney, Grandpa Brad, and me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo cute. She's a doll and you look fabulous!!!

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brenna, You look so pretty!! The fam looks fantastic!! kisses to all!!
luv your bestest old friend in the whole world (old school B/F/F/L:), Gia

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home