Monday, May 15, 2006

Quick catch up

Its been forever since I could sit down to blog. Part of the problem is that I lost the camera that has our Cinco de Mayo picture on it, and I was hoping to find it and post those picts. Well, its not really lost, but more misplaced in our house somewhere! Atleast we have 2 cameras! Below is all it would let me post tonight:


Jeff's family was in town this past weekend. We went to the Kona Grill for dinner Saturday night and had 2 sleepy babies at the table. Here's Christy soothing Trevor, and below is me holding a sleepy Sydney. She tuggs on her left ear a lot when she's tired. She's not fevered, so I'm pretty sure its not an ear ache. I read today that sometimes babies do that when they're starting to teethe. She has been pretty drooly lately, and always chews on her fingers. I really hope its not teething time yet, but I guess its not up to me!

So, the hair that Syd has left is on the sides of her head mostly. We like to play with it and take crazy pictures. This night we twisted it into piggy-tales after her bath.


More hair play, this time its a little cupie curl on top.

Sydney's new skill is blowing raspberries. Here's an action shot of a good bubble blowing. You can tell she gets real proud of herself after making all that noise.
We, and when I say we I mean "I", made picture frames with Syd's footprint on them for the grandmas (she's got 4!). This is the picture we put inside.
My surgery is on Friday. Wish me luck!
I'll post more pictures tomorrow of Mother's Day and her blessing at church.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mindy Bobe said...

She is such a cutie! I love her big smile in the bathtub! Hayden always pulls on his ears when he is tired too....that's why it is hard to tell if he has an ear infection or not! Teething isn't fun...but it is fun to see those first toothies pop through! Hayden started drooling like crazy at about 3 months but didn't get his first tooth until 7 months...so it can take forever! Maybe Syd isn't working on teeth yet!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Micah and Beth said...

I love the picture of her making the raspberry sound. I'll be thinking of you on Friday morning!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute girl! Prettier all the time! Love the pigtails!

Abby

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home