Thursday, May 25, 2006

System Meltdown

Lilypie Baby Ticker

So, our home computer is on the fritz right now. We need to replace the harddrive. I'm not fond of using my work laptop for downloading my personal pictures and blogging, so I'll have TONS to post when its fixed next week.

My surgery went well. I was pretty sore & slow until last night when I really started to feel better. As of tomorrow I have 3 more weeks of limited activity, and I can't enjoy the pools when they open up this weekend. I'm very happy to be able to take a shower again, and life got much better once the drain was removed.

Sydney's doing great. We're working on getting her to establish a more regular napping pattern, which is suppose to develop between 4 & 5 months according to the books I'm reading. Rearranging your babies nap schedule is a tricky little game, but she's been a good sport for the most part. She still wants to take her morning nap very early, around 8am, and I'd like to stretch her until closer to 9am. She's taking 2 afternoon naps now, but they're both just shy or right at an hour. She seems tired when she wakes up, so we're putting her to bed no later than 7:15. We might need to move her bedtime up even earlier still, I'll see how next week goes. We're going to introduce rice cereal next week, and we're super excited about that! I bought little spoons and bowls at Target today.

Jeff is off to New Orleans for men's volleyball nationals. He's really pumped for the trip, but I'm pretty bummed that I'm not going with him this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home