Saturday, May 06, 2006

Cinco de Mayo (Late post due to computer meltdown!)

So....I started this blog ages ago & am just now able to finish it. Hey, better late than never, right?


Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sydney's first Cinco de Mayo is also my 3 year anniversary with DHL Express. Things are going fine at work, so I really can't complain. However, nothing would beat being rich & staying home w/ my little one. I'd even settle for being able to pay the bills & staying home with her. Alas....that isn't the case, so "hi-ho, hi-ho...its off to work I go". I guess you can't win the lottery if you don't even buy a ticket, but I still wish I could win it!

This weekend we had a garage sale at Brooke & Jason Trachsel's place. They've got a great neighborhood for garage sales...lots of traffic! We did fairly well & sold pretty much everything that was in our basement, except for the TV & shuffleboard table. So, Syd was able to hang with Tanner, and Brynn & Maddie stopped by with their mommies, Danielle & Jackie. Here's the gang hanging out on the couch:

**Anyone that wants to buy our shuffle board table, its $150!** Here are some picts.:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home