Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blog 3 year anniversary

Well, July 8th made it 3 years since we first started this blog. I am always in amazement at how many people come up to me & tell me they've been keeping tabs on us. I'm sure there are many others I'm still unaware of.

Here's what sitemeter has on us as of today (I implemented this a few months ago):


VISITS:

Total
3,369

Average Per Day
28

Average Visit Length
1:15

Last Hour
3

Today
11

This Week
196

PAGE VIEWS:

Total
5,274

Average Per Day
41

Average Per Visit
1.4

Last Hour
7

Today
17

This Week
284

So, here's a shout out to you.....our international audience of family & friends! Thanks for sticking with us as I went multiple weeks w/out posting any kid pictures a few too many times.

Maybe we can make the comments for this blog like a "guest book" and you can all let me know who visits.

3 Comments:

Blogger the hortons said...

Congrats on your 3 year anniversary! I love all the posts and pictures. Thanks for keeping it up for everyone to enjoy!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Fire Hunt said...

We come here all the time:)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

You're blog is one of those little shortcut squares on my iPhone so my KC family comes with me everywhere I go... And you're always just a screen tap away.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home