Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stinkin' Cute!

These are just some random pictures from the last few weeks. Every day I can't get over how cute my kids are. They just do the most adorable & hilarious things.

We went to Deanna Rose last week. I didn't' get many pictures of Sydney with the animals (probably because my hands were busy with Brody & cranking out food for the dirt balls).

I did get these picts of her as a cow farmer:


I couldn't help myself, I put the kids in their Halloween outfits already. I could only get a 2T for Sydney, and I wanted to make sure I could get it on her before it was too late to make a change. We actually bought Brody's outfit last year, before we knew he was a "he". They didn't have a matching one in Syd's size, so that's why they don't match exactly. The body fits her fine, but the hat is no where close. I think I might cut the back & make some "mommy adjustments" if I can't find a larger one soon. Jeff and I will probably be gardeners, tending our pumpkin patch.

Sydney, on the last day of summer.
I just love this little outfit on Brody. He almost never got to wear it, but we had a lucky cool snap last week. He's totally outgrown it, so I had to go & get one in a larger size for this fall.
Another number he's outgrown. I have such a hard time parting with the clothes as my kids grow out of them......sounds weird to me, but its totally true.
Sydney "reading" up on Baby Bargains.


3 Comments:

Blogger Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

I can relate with you about the clothes. It was so hard for me when Peyton grew out of her newborns.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Fire Hunt said...

They are so cute!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I do the same thing- the onesie will be pulled down at the neck and creeping up her behind but I can't bear to put her cute clothes away in the dreaded "purple bin." I'm just hoping I have another girl so I can get out all the cute stuff again!!!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home