Wednesday, April 26, 2006

April Showers, Bring May Flowers

We didn't get many good poses of Syd in her Easter dress, so I think I'm going to take her in for some professional ones. I fell in LOVE with this dress, and bought it the day before & decided to return the one I had already purchased. Its much more fun to dress her, because its cute that she has rolls on her thighs! Its not so cute that I do!
We spent the afternoon at the Wilson's house. Syd wasn't much interested in wearing these ears for long.
This was the first time Sydney & her Great-Grandpa Hunt met. She was so interested in being a social butterfly, that she didn't want to nap there at all.
Great-Grandma Hunt was thoroughly enjoying her nap with Addie Sue (she's actually only Grandma to Addison) Sydney's hoping that Addie is ready to roll around and drool and squeal next time we get together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home