Monday, April 24, 2006

Okay, here's the random picture catch up

Easter morning in her pj's & bunny robe!


Naked baby time! What a lady, crossing her legs & everything!

Jeff is so proud of his lawn, that he begged me to post some pictures! Note the designes that he mowed!

Cute new outfit from Jeanne Mann

Lilypie Baby Ticker



Okay, this is all the picture it would let me post again. Either I'm really impatient, or this blog & I just don't get along. I'll see what it will let me post tomorrow.
My hernia surgery is May 19th & I'll have to wear some gross drain thing for 4 days afterwards. Also, I can't do physical activity for 4 weeks, so that really wrecks my marathon training program! I'm trying to find a 1/2 marathon to take its place so I can still have a goal to work towards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan and Rachel Morgan said...

The Easter outfit is adorable. She seems to love the camera too. We found that little outfit at Dillards. Daniel is being baptised this coming Sunday and we will definitely post the pics of it and him in his chritening gown.
Jeff should be proud. The lawn looks great. Ours is still half brown but getting better.
Dan, Rachel, and little Daniel

11:52 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

I'm showing off your yard and kid to co-workers at AT&T. They're wondering if the beautiful lawn pictures is an attempt to copy the AT&T logo. You're such a proud brother you even put my company's logo in your yard...awwww. I'm sure you can make out Sydney's name with all the weeds in my yard if you squint hard enough and turn your head the right way.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home