Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sleep habits, birthmarks, Bjorn, & Easter basket pictures

Like I've said before, Sydney is a "wanna be" thumb sucker. Her thumb isn't even in her mouth here, but tucked under resting on her lips. Hey, whatever works is great for us! We've been so lucky with her sleep habits I can't complain at all! (knock on wood)
We found these marks on the back of her heals last week. We've never seen them before, but they haven't gone away yet. Our only guess is that they're some sort of birthmark. Her right heel has a line kind of like the smile on a smiley face, and her left has a red dot in almost the exact same spot. Weird?

She's decided its not so traumatic after bath time. She use to fuss, but now she enjoys the lotion & extra attention. We used a big person towel this night because all the pinky baby ones were dirty. She tends to pee on them before we can get a diaper on!
Last week I decided it was time for her to start facing forward in the Bjorn. I tried to photograph it (I was home alone). This pitiful attempt at self-photography documents it below. No, I'm not topless, I just have a tanktop on because it was a hot day.
All tuckered out! She practiced her swing on toys so much, that she just fell asleep all of a sudden.
I was going to decorate a special basket for her first Easter. Well, money's a little tight right now as we're saving for a new basement couch & backyard fence so I guess I'll make a fancy one next year. Hey, she's only 3 months old & won't remember, right?
Lilypie Baby Ticker

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan and Rachel Morgan said...

The self portrait is great. She is just precious asleep with all her toys there. Daniel tried to suck his thumb and choked himself. If it wasn't so funny I would have felt sorry for him.
Dan, Rachel, and little Daniel

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home