Monday, April 03, 2006

Tanner & Sydney Sittin' in a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Saturday night we went over to Jason & Brooke's house to watch a little b-ball and have fajitas. The boys were enthralled w/ the TV and Brooke & I were playing cupid w/ Tanner & Sydney. We decided they make the cutest couple because they have matching inflated cheeks!
Here Tanner is giving Sydney the "bedroom" eyes and Syd is playing hard to get.Tanner is now starting to look worried, so he turned up the drool factor to impress. Syd is still playing it cool & won't even make eye contact w/ him. (her daddy would be so proud!)It was bath night for Syd, but we stayed over fairly late, so I just bathed her there. Tanner has these awesome froggie towels from Pottery Barn Kids. They are so darn soft & cute! I think the Easter Bunny might have to bring Sydney one in her basket.
Brooke & I really turned up the romance factor and decide to have a little co-ed naked baby time. As you can see, Sydney started to warm up to Tanner & she's even reaching out to hold his hand here.


Lilypie Baby Ticker

2 Comments:

Blogger Micah and Beth said...

I love those photos of Tanner and Sydney! How funny!!! They are both so adorable.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two cute babies! I love the frog towels! Glad your first week back was smooth!

Abby and Seth

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home